Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium;-Belgium is a beautiful country with a rich history. It’s no wonder that it’s popular among tourists. In this article, we’re going to list the top 15 tourist attractions in Belgium. Hopefully, after reading this list, you’ll have a better idea of what to see when you visit this amazing country!
Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
Brussels is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe and it is a great tourist destination for anyone who wants to see some of the best architecture and attractions in the country.
One of the top tourist attractions in Brussels is the Palace of Justice. This building is a famous example of Gothic architecture and it is one of the most beautiful places to visit in Belgium. The Palace of Justice also has a great art collection that includes works by Rubens and Van Dyck.
Another great attraction in Brussels is the Grand Place. This square is home to some of the most prominent buildings in the city, including the Royal Palace and the Town Hall. The square is also popular for its annual Christmas market.
If you are interested in history, then you should visit the Museums of Fine Arts. These museums contain a rich collection of paintings and sculptures from throughout Belgian history.
Brussels is a beautiful city with many attractions that make it a great place to visit for tourists from all over Europe.
Antwerp is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Belgium. It is famous for its huge historic center and its many art galleries. Antwerp also has a lively nightlife and a variety of restaurants.
Liège is another popular tourist destination in Belgium. It is home to the world’s largest porcelain factory and the oldest university in Belgium. Liège is also known for its beautiful scenery and historical buildings.
Bruges is another popular tourist destination in Belgium. It is known for its cobblestone streets, canals, and bridges. Bruges is also home to several museums, including the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of medieval art.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
Ghent is a beautiful city located in Belgium. It is known for its architecture and historical significance. It is home to many famous tourist attractions, such as the Ghent Cathedrals and the Bruges lace market.
The Ghent Cathedrals are some of the most impressive churches in Belgium. They are made of red brick and have a Gothic style. The Bruges lace market is one of the largest markets in Europe and it is full of beautiful lace products. It is also a great place to buy souvenirs.
Other popular tourist attractions in Ghent include the Grand Place and Saint Bavo Cathedral. The Grand Place is a square surrounded by beautiful Renaissance-style buildings. Saint Bavo Cathedral is a beautiful Romanesque-style building that was built in the 12th century.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
1. Bruges is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Belgium. It is known for its ancient bricks, canals, and gabled roofs.
2. The city is also home to the Belfry of Bruges, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This landmark is famous for its carillon and Gothic spires.
3. Bruges is a great place to visit if you are looking for a quiet stroll through charming streets. You can also enjoy some of the city’s famous food and drink establishments.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
Leuven is one of the most beautiful cities in Belgium and is home to some of the country’s top tourist attractions. Some of the most popular places to visit in Leuven are the Basilica of Our Lady, the Grote Markt, and the Saint Bavo Cathedral.
The Basilica of Our Lady is a famous Gothic church that was built in the 12th century. It is considered to be one of Belgium’s finest examples of Romanesque architecture. Parking can be difficult to find near the basilica, but it is well worth the effort.
The Grote Markt is one of Leuven’s oldest and busiest squares. It features several shops, a market, and a fountain. The square is also home to Leuven’s City Hall and several other historic buildings.
The Saint Bavo Cathedral is one of Belgium’s most beautiful cathedrals. It was built between 1425 and 1436 and features a vast array of stained glass windows. The cathedral can get very crowded during peak tourist season, but it is well worth a visit.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
One of the top tourist attractions in Belgium is Louvain-la-Neuve. This city is known for its impressive architecture and historical sites.
Some of the most famous attractions in Louvain-la-Neuve include the Palace of Justice and the Cathedrals of Notre Dame and Saint Pierre. These two cathedrals are some of the oldest buildings in Belgium and are a must-see for visitors to the city.
Other popular tourist attractions in Louvain-la-Neuve include the Royal Palace, the Town Hall, and the Markt. The Royal Palace is home to many important royal artifacts, while the Town Hall is one of the most beautiful examples of Gothic architecture in Europe. The Markt is a lively market that is always full of tourists.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
Namur is a popular tourist town in Belgium that is known for its impressive historical landmarks and beautiful scenery.
One of the best tourist attractions in Namur is the citadel. This landmark was built in the 16th century and is home to a number of impressive historical buildings. Among these are the governor’s palace and the bishop’s palace. The citadel also has a museum that contains a variety of interesting exhibits.
Another popular tourist attraction in Namur is the Catholic Church of Saint Lambert. This cathedral is one of the most important religious sites in Belgium and was constructed between 1496 and 1523. The church features some beautiful stained glass windows and is a popular destination for photo ops.
Namur also has a number of other interesting attractions, including the Botanical Gardens and the Citadel Museum. Both of these attractions are well worth exploring if you are interested in learning more about Belgian history or culture.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
Ostend is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Belgium. It is known for its beautiful beaches and lively nightlife.
One of the best things about Ostend is its wide range of activities and attractions. There are plenty of places to eat and drink, as well as attractions such as the Casino de Ostend and the Zeebrugge Lighthouse.
Ostend also has a wide range of hotels and guesthouses, perfect for tourists who want to stay in one place. If you’re looking for something different, there are plenty of tours available that will take you to different parts of Ostend.
1. Spa Francorchamps is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Belgium. It is home to some of the best race tracks in the world, and it is also known for its hot springs.
2. The Museum of Motor Racing is another popular attraction at Spa Francorchamps. This museum contains exhibits on racing cars and motorcycle races.
3. Another popular tourist attraction at Spa Francorchamps is the Blue Lagoon. This natural pool is filled with warm mineral water that has a sulphur dioxide concentration of 21%. The spa also has a number of other health benefits, including reducing stress levels and improving blood circulation.
4. There are a number of other attractions at Spa Francorchamps, including the amusement park Karel De Grote, the Zandvoort speedway, and the Royal Monceau Gardens. These attractions are all great places to visit if you are looking for something fun to do while in Belgium.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
Tournai is one of the top tourist attractions in Belgium. This city is known for its historical monuments, including the Gothic Cathedral of Tournai and the Basilica of Our Lady. Tournai is also home to a number of museums, including the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Modern Art.
Tourists can also enjoy a variety of attractions in and around Tournai. For example, they can visit the Ardennes Forest or explore the city’s many markets. Finally, Tournai is a great place to spend a day shopping for unique Belgian products.
1. Vilvoorde is a beautiful medieval town that is perfect for tourists who want to experience Belgian culture and history. There are many interesting attractions in Vilvoorde, including the Basilica of Our Lady of Vilvoorde, the Ghent University Museum, and the Palace of Justice.
2. Bruges is another great tourist destination in Belgium. It is known for its beautiful architecture, including the Guild Hall and the Town Hall. Bruges is also a popular place for shopping, with many boutiques and galleries located there.
3. Antwerp is one of Belgium’s most popular tourist destinations. It has a rich history that dates back to the Middle Ages, and it is home to some of the world’s most famous art museums, such as the Royal Museum of Fine Arts and the Van Gogh Museum. Antwerp also has many other attractions, such as the Diamond Quarter and the Beeldenkijkerpark.
4. Ghent is another great city in Belgium that is full of history and culture. It was once one of Europe’s most important cities, and it still has many impressive attractions today, such as Ghent Cathedral and the Gothic Quarter. Ghent is also
Zeebrugge is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Belgium. It is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is known for its amazing fishing harbor.
Another fantastic attraction in Zeebrugge is the Markt. This market is home to many different food stalls and shops. It’s a great place to explore and buy souvenirs.
If you’re a fan of history, then you should definitely visit the Fort Van Gaasbeek. This fort was built in the 16th century and is now a museum. You can learn about the history of Zeebrugge and Belgium in general here.
Finally, don’t forget to visit the beautiful beaches located near Zeebrugge. There are several beautiful beaches close to the city, making it an ideal place to spend a day or two.Top 12 Best Tourist Attractions in Belgium
- What Belgium is famous for?
Belgium is known for its rich history, including the creation of the EU and NATO. It is also home to some of the best tourist attractions in the world.
Some of Belgium’s most famous tourist attractions include the Palace of Versailles, Brussels Grand Central Station, and the Atomium. The Palace of Versailles is the largest palace in Europe and was once the home of Louis XIV. Brussels Grand Central Station is one of the largest railway stations in the world and was built in 1885. The Atomium is a titanium and glass building that was built in 1958 as an exhibition center for Expo 58. It is now a popular tourist destination.
- Which are the two major attractions for tourists?
Belgium is home to many amazing tourist attractions. The two main attractions for tourists are the Palace of Versailles and Brussels.
The Palace of Versailles is one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world. It was built by Louis XIV in the 1600s and is home to many beautiful paintings and sculptures. It is also home to the Tomb of Louis XIV, which is one of the most famous tourist attractions in Belgium.
Brussels is also a popular tourist attraction. It is home to some of the best shopping in Europe, as well as some of the best restaurants. It is also home to the Royal Palace, which was built in 1838.
Belgium is a stunning country with so many incredible tourist attractions that it’s hard to know where to start. From Antwerp, the city of diamond merchants and art lovers, to Ghent, home to some of the world’s oldest churches and lace-making traditions, there’s something for everyone in Belgium. Whether you are looking for traditional sights or something more unusual (like a chocolate factory!), these 15 tourist attractions will have you itching to visit Belgium soon!