SA Youth data free application form;- Job searchers can join a network for free to discover jobs, earn money, and stay active and connected. Through mobile, SA Youth puts possibilities (to earn, learn, and volunteer) from a variety of partners together and makes them visible to young people, SAYouth.mobi
The website enables Sa youngsters to search for and apply for opportunities that match their profile and interests. And it’s free for the young – there are no payments, and the site is data-free. SA Youth data free
Sayouth.mobi | SA Youth Data | Free Application Form
If you’re looking for a SA youth application form, you’ve come to the right spot. Click on the link below to download the form, or go to the website for more information.
President Cyril Ramaphosa launched SA Youngsters on Youth Day, June 16, 2021, as part of the Presidential Youth Employment Intervention (PYEI)*, which aims to combine resources and link jobless youth to jobs and work experience.
The National Pathway Management Network, or SA Youth, is an initiative that brings together eight government departments, led by the Ministry of Employment and Labour, in a strong partnership with Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator and other organizations, to form a network that supports young people in finding economic pathways.
Read Also: Allianz Insurance Customer Portal login 2022
We’ve created an online platform called SA Youth.mobi as a result of these collaborations. Young people can build a profile, look at learning and earning options, and get help from a variety of sources. All cell carriers have given SA Youth.mobi a 0 rating.
SA youth Mobi site registration:
- First and foremost, you must visit the
- Then, select “Join the network” from the drop-down menu.
- Your postal code, as well as South African identification credentials such as citizen, permanent resident, or refugee numbers, will be required. You’ll need a valid work permit if you don’t have one.
- Then you must select “I’m ready to join” from the drop-down menu.
- This will take you to a new page where you must fill up your personal information and contact information before proceeding to the following tabs to finish the registration process. SA Youth data free