OLAMS Login – HESLB Online Loan Application;- The Higher Education Student Loan Board (Heslb) has done a very impressive job in enabling Tanzanian students who are about to start their university studies to apply for a higher education student loan through the Online Loan Application and Management System (OLAMS).
This article will look on heslb, olams heslb login account, olams login my account, heslb login continuous, heslb portal, sipa heslb login, heslb news, heslb loan statement, heslb login 2022/23
OLAMS Login – HESLB Online Loan Application 2022-2023
The Higher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) is a body corporate established under Act No.9 of 2004 (as amended in 2007, 2014 and 2016) with the objective of assisting needy and eligible Tanzania students to access loans and grants for higher education. The main mandates of HESLB include:
- To assist, on a loan basis, needy students who secure admission in accredited higher learning institutions, but who have no economic power to pay for the costs of their education
- To collect due loans from loan beneficiaries and use it as revolving fund to sustain operations of the Board
- To create synergies through establishing strategic partnerships in student financing ecosystem
Tanzania students all over the world can apply for a loan and gain admission provided they meet all the requirements. If you do not know how to get started with OLAMS, this article will guide you on how to apply for a Higher Education Student Loan (OLAMS Login HESLB)
How can I create Olams account?
- Step 2 – On the home page, click on Apply for Loan.
- Step 3 – The registration form will appear.
- Step 4 – Provide all the required information and complete the registration process.
- Step 5 – Carefully enter all the information in the required fields.
How do you log into your Heslb account? | OLAMS Login
How to Apply Online for HESLB Loans from OLAMS?
Its easy to apply a loan via HESLB online application (OLAMS), These simple steps will make you to accomplish the full tasks of applying a loan:
First you need to open your web browser and go to the official HESLB OLAMS website or use the direct link to get the OLAMS login.
Once on the OLAMS homepage, click on “Apply for a loan” and then select whether you are a student of jokes or a student of non-jokes.
After selecting Necta or Non-Necta, the registration form will appear.
Provide all information as required and complete the registration process. Note: Enter all information carefully in the required fields.
Submit the required documents in the required format. Make sure to double check all details carefully when making all entries.
Pay the application fee. All applicants must pay a one-time non-refundable application fee of Tsh 30,000.00/= through GePG via NMB, CRDB, TPB, Vodacom M-PESA, TIGO PESA and AIRTEL MONEY. For more details you can check here
After completing the online application process at the OLAMS website, applicants will be required to print the application forms and loan agreements, obtain the appropriate endorsements, sign the forms, attach the necessary documents and then upload them into OLAMS
Send the same uploaded form to OLAMS through EMS to: – Executive Director, Higher Education Student Loan Board, HESLB House, 1 Kilimo Street, TAZARA Area, Mandela Road, P.O.Box 76068, 15471 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. Read more HESLB How to Apply For The HESLB Loan Appeal 2021-2022
How do I check my Heslb loan? | OLAMS Login
- Log in to HESLB with your Form Four Index Number and password.
- Navigate to the Student Information System.
- Navigate to the Student tab.
- Select application status.
- Check application status.
How do I appeal my HELB loan online?
- Visit: helb Portal.
- Login to the student portal.
- Click Loan Application menu.
- Go to the HELB Loan Type (Certificate, Diploma, or Undergraduate)
- Then ClICK Undergraduate Loan Appeal/Review Form, click the plus sign.
- Fill the online appeal form.
- Then Submit the form online.
Online Application: All eligible applicants are highly encouraged to register and apply online for the HHigher Education Students’ Loans Board (HESLB) using the Online Loan Application and Management System – Higher Education Students’ Loans Board heslb .
- Applications shall be online on our website https://www.heslb.go.tz/, and can be accessed on Apply Now button .
- You can also use the URL >> http://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/pre_applicant/index to register and apply for the student loan ONLINE.
- To login on HESLB olams login – Online Loan Application and Management System Click here >>http://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/user/login
- For HESLB Loan Registration Procedure click here >> http://olas.heslb.go.tz/index.php/olas/modal/fresher_login