NGO Job Vacancy in Pathfinder Tanzania- Global Compliance Manager Task, Get Full Information about the Vacancy, New NGO Job Vacancy at Pathfinder Tanzania.
Pathfinder International is driven by the conviction that all people, no matter where they live, have the right to decide if and when they want to have children, to live free from fear and stigma, and to live the lives of their choice.
Since 1957, we have partnered with local governments, communities and health systems in developing countries to remove barriers to important sexual and reproductive health services. Together, we work to expand access to contraceptives, promote healthy pregnancies, save women’s lives, and stop the spread of new HIV infections, where the need is most urgent. Our work ensures that millions of women, men and youth are able to choose their own paths forward.
- Provides comprehensive support to the implementation of Pathfinder’s regulatory compliance program and serves as an internal investigations subject matter expert.
- Conducts, supervises and collaborates on in-country investigations as required, including in coordination with Internal Audit and by providing direction to in-country investigators and Local Compliance Officers (LCOs).
- Advise on the implementation of risk management and mitigation controls to ensure compliance with applicable US and international laws and regulations; donor requirements; The Pathfinder has policies, procedures, and standards of conduct.
KEY JOB OUTCOME:
- Compliance Program Implementation: Provides comprehensive support for the development and implementation of the Pathfinder Compliance Program, including internal reporting and investigations, policy management, compliance training and communications, risk management, and the integration of compliance into Pathfinder’s business processes.
- Investigations: Conducting, supervising or cooperating with internal investigations that may involve misconduct by employees, sub-awards, agents or vendors across Pathfinder offices by partnering with leaders of other business units, for example. Internal Audit, Human Resources. Outlines best practices to ensure investigations are unbiased and timely and are conducted in accordance with Pathfinder policy and industry standards. Review complaints of misconduct, develop investigation plans, conduct fact-finding, collect data, conduct interviews, analyze data in terms of materiality and importance, and make credibility decisions. Provides instructions to investigators on how to perform tasks as required. Documents the results of the investigation and informs decision makers. Ensures proper maintenance of documentation related to investigations and archiving of investigation files.
- Compliance Issues: Ensure that staff are aware of appropriate channels for reporting compliance issues and coordinate with compliance staff to ensure appropriate tracking of compliance issues. Coordinates with country offices to implement key initiatives, including tracking misconduct and regulatory responses in local records.
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation: Conduct assessments and analyze data to identify trends, patterns of misconduct, potential misconduct and other threats to the workplace and recommend mitigation solutions. Advise on risk mitigation plans and strategies. Supports stakeholders in the risk identification process.
- Ensure compliance. Provides ongoing training and support in the areas of compliance, ensuring the incorporation of awarding rules and regulations. Supports key compliance assurance including the deployment of effective and efficient mechanisms to prevent, detect, identify and correct non-compliance with applicable laws and regulations, donor requirements, and Pathfinder policies and standards.
- Project Management and Engagement: Leads, manages, or participates in cross-functional project teams. Supports compliance with related activities as required. Education, Training and
Experience Required to Apply for NGO Job Vacancy in Pathfinder Tanzania (Global Compliance Manager)
- Bachelor’s degree is required and at least 5 years of experience
5 years of experience in compliance, legal matters or audit
- At least 3 years of experience conducting investigations, fraud checks or compliance investigations in the private or public sector.
- 3-5 years of international non-profit experience, including regulatory and legal requirements for grants and contracts funded by USAID and foundations
- Detailed knowledge of US sentencing guidelines and expectations of the Department of Justice Compliance Program
- Preferred: Certified Fraud Auditor (CFE) or equivalent from the host country preferred
Preferred: Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) certification or knowledge of US and international privacy law
- Preferred: 3 years of experience as a Compliance Officer
NOTE: NGO Job Vacancy in Pathfinder Tanzania
Minimum Required Job-Specific Competencies:
- Compliance Program Development: Foundational knowledge of the elements of an effective compliance program and ability to work in a matrix international organization.
Regulations and Compliance Requirements: Foundational knowledge of laws, regulations, and policies applicable to INGOs operating under USAID-funded grants and contracts, other governments, foundations, and other donors.
- Investigation Monitoring: Advanced knowledge of generally accepted investigative standards, principles, and techniques. Ability to provide direction to other compliance and investigation staff and interact with internal and external clients regarding identified misconduct.
- Investigative capabilities: Able to identify problems, analyze data, solve problems, and make independent judgments. Thorough knowledge of interviewing techniques and advanced active listening skills. Ability to draft and complete comprehensive written reports detailing investigation findings. Experience in conducting investigations via social media and public sources.
Program and Project Planning and Management: Intermediate skills in program and project management and planning to achieve performance objectives, including timely completion of investigations and related risk management activities.
- Training and Development: The ability to develop and deliver training for small and large groups.
Minimum Organizational Competencies Required:
- Analytical, Communication and Influencing Skills: Proven analytical ability and deep written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to persuade others at all levels of the organization.
- Multitasking skills: The ability to manage multiple initiatives at the same time and work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Self-management and Teamwork: Ability to work independently and as a team member, ability to thrive in a matrix organization, ability to focus on details, ability to effectively manage stress in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for sexual and reproductive health: a commitment to family planning, reproductive health services, sex, maternal and child health services, and the elimination of harmful traditional practices.
- Based at any Pathfinder office location
- Travel required (at least 20%)
- Uses a cellular or desk phone; Laptop or Desktop Computer
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NGO Job Vacancy in Pathfinder Tanzania
For more information You may visit their Website HERE