NECTA Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022-2023;- matokeo ya form four tanzania 2022-2023, necta form four results, haya hapa matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2022-2023, how to check form four results, where to check matokeo ya kidato cha nne 2022-2023, necta form four results release date, CSEE NECTA Results 2022
NECTA Secondary Education Certificate Exam (CSEE) In Tanzania, people who have successfully finished four years of secondary education are invited to take this accomplishment test in order to be considered for admission to several technical colleges in Tanzania as well as to enter advanced level classes for two years to study Forms Five and Six.
The CSEE Exam is consistently held at the beginning of November, and although the exact date of distribution of Form Exam Results is not known, it will be done starting with the year Form Four Students take the Exam. NECTA Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022-2023
What a date to release the NECTA Form Four results 2022 (Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022-2023)?
In order for students who passed tests to enroll in advanced level and other colleges, the National Examinations Council of Tanzania has not yet announced the precise date when they will release the results of the CSEE Examinations in 2022. Matokeo ya Kidato cha nne 2022/2023 will be made available in January 2023, claims NECTA.
Where can you find out Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022 | NECTA form Four Results 2022?
NECTA Form Four Results 2022 will be available on our website gospopromo.com because immediately after the announcement of these results we will provide you with everything that will be for the sake of the results, during the results and after the results.
You can also visit the necta website https://www.necta.go.tz/ to get complete information.
Below we have put a link that can help you to access Form Four Results 2022 (Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022-2023).
The Total Point Grading System or Division will be used for the achievement grades. Candidates who completed at least seven subjects in Forms 2 and 4, as well as at least three combination subjects in Form 6, will be given Grades I, II, III, or IV depending on the total number of points awarded.
If a candidate passes at least two subjects in Grade D or one subject in Grade A, B, or C and has finished a minimum of seven subjects for Form Two or Four, they are regarded to have passed with a minimum pass grade of 4. Additionally, a Form Six candidate who performed worse If the third specialized student passes at least two Grade S topics or one each of Grades A, B, C, D, and E, he or she will receive a lesser Grade 4 pass.
How To Check NECTA Matokeo Ya Kidato Cha Nne 2022-2023 (Form Four Results 2022/2023 online)?
The following 6 methods can be used by Tanzanian students to check their Certificate of Secondary Education Examination (CSEE) 2022/2023 results online.
- Visit NECTA official website www.necta.go.tz
- Click on “Results” from the Main menu bar.
- Then choose “Results” window will show all Results format available.
- Then Select “Your Exam Type” that is CSEE.
- Select “Year” that you want to see Results For examples 2022
- Results will open then choose your School using either name or index number to see results of particular school and students.
How To Check Form Four Results Via SMS? (necta form four results)
In checking Form Four Results there are many ways that you can use and get the results, one of the ways apart from the online one is the SMS method.
This method allows you to check the results of Form Four through your mobile phone by getting a message.
Check how to view results via SMS:
- Dialing * 152 * 00 #
- Select number 8. ELIMU
- Select the number 2. NECTA
- Select the service type 1. MATOKEO
- Select Test Type. CSEE
- Enter Examination Number and Year Example: S0312-0556-2022
- Select Payment Type (Cost per SMS is Tshs 100 / =)
- Upon completion of payment you will receive a short message of results
The objectives of CSEE
The following list summarizes the exam’s goals:-
- to evaluate secondary school pupils’ knowledge and skills in various subject areas.
- Additionally, consider how much the student can apply the knowledge and abilities acquired to meet the social, political, economic, and technical issues facing both them personally and the overall development of the nation;
- to discover students who have the aptitude to continue their education in other learning institutions and at the advanced secondary school level.
- The CSEE qualification holder should be able to use knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation skills in a variety of contexts.
Qualifications for Participants in the Examination
Any student who has successfully completed four years of secondary education in a school that is registered with the government or another non-government organization and who has passed the Form 2 Secondary Education Examination or Qualifying Test. Additionally, repeaters of the same test who registered as private candidates
When registering for the CSEE, a candidate must take the following core and mandatory subjects:
- Civics, history, geography, kiswahili, English, biology, and fundamental math.
- Additionally, the candidate may take two additional subjects from the categories of business (Commerce and Bookkeeping) or natural science (Physics and Chemistry);
- Food and Nutrition, Textiles and Dressmaking, Architectural Draughting, Surveying, Carpentry and Joinery, Brickwork and Masonry, Painting and Sign Writing, Plumbing, Electrical Installation, Electrical Engineering Science, Radio and Television Servicing, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, Plant and Equipment Maintenance, Workshop Technology, and Motor Vehicle Mec are examples of home economics courses.
Summary of NECTA’s History
After Tanzania Mainland had pulled out of the East African Examinations Council, in 1971 and before NECTA was established by Law, in 1973, the Curriculum and Examinations Section of the Ministry of Education was responsible for all examinations. With the establishment of NECTA, the Examinations became its responsibility in accordance with the law. The Curriculum continued to be under the Ministry of Education and the University College, Dar es Salaam until when it was taken over by the newly established, autonomous Institute of Curriculum Development (ICD) in 1975, which in 1993 was renamed as the Tanzania Institute of Education (TIE).
Between 1972 and 1976 the first staff of NECTA were recruited, among them was Mr. P. P Gandye who was recruited in 1972 and later on in 1994 was appointed as Executive Secretary. The other staff members continued to be recruited and especially so when NECTA’s premises moved from the Ministry of Education Headquarters to the present premises at Kijitonyama near Mwenge. Presently the number of NECTA’s staff is more than 250.
The National Examinations Council of Tanzania (NECTA) is Government Institution which was established by the Parliamentary Act No. 21 of 1973. NECTA is responsible for the administration of all National Examinations in Tanzania.
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations. Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971, Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone.
The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations. The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.
/You Might Like/
- NECTA Form Two Results 2022/23 Dodoma | Matokeo ya Kidato Cha Pili 2022-2023
- NECTA Form Two Results 2022 Dar es salaam | Matokeo ya Kidato Cha Pili 2022-2023
- NECTA Matokeo ya Darasa la Nne 2022 Mbeya | Standard Four Results 2022-2023
- NECTA Matokeo ya Darasa la Nne 2022 Dodoma | NECTA Standard Four Results