Matric Supplementary Exams;- Applications for the Matric Supplementary Exams in 2022 | Matric Supplementary Exams in 2022 | Matric Supplementary Exams in 2022
Matric Supplementary Exams 2022 Registration
Passing the matriculation exam and obtaining your diploma is a requirement if you’re a 2022 matriculant intending to go into a college or university or trying to land the job of your dreams.
However, the Matric examinations may have been extremely challenging for you for a variety of reasons, and as a result, you might not have met the minimal requirements to finish grade 12 and go into the intended future. However, not all is lost. You’ll be qualified to take a make-up exam, now known as the Second National Exam, and you’ll get a second chance to pass a topic you failed.
Students who have not met the passing requirements (Matric Pass rate) established by the educational institution for a particular course are eligible for Matric Supplementary Exams, which are an additional kind of testing.
Read Also: Sassa Payment Dates For December 2022
Who may apply for registration for the May/June 2022 examination?
If a candidate passes the requirements, they are eligible to retake the exam in May or June 2022 together with others who were unsuccessful but still want to improve.
Qualification For Matric Supplementary Exams 2022 Registration
- Since 2008, everyone who enrolled for the October/November exam is eligible to register for the May/June 2022 exam.
- Only subjects for which a candidate was registered in a prior October/November examination are eligible for registration.
- Candidates must have completed their SBA tasks, Practical Assessment Tasks, and Language Oral Marks in a prior October/November examination in order to be eligible to enrol for the May/June 2022 exam.
- Candidates who missed one or more question papers for a legitimate reason (illness, a death in the immediate family, or other special circumstances) may sign up for the May/June 2022 exam. The school principal or the office where the registration form is turned in must receive documentation proving the reasons for the absences.
- Candidates may sign up for the May/June exam if they want to raise their overall achievement status or just raise it in a particular subject.
- Candidates who legitimately excused their absence from one or more question papers in the October/November exam are required to complete all the question papers in that subject in the May/June exams.
- Provisional enrollment for the May/June exam may be provided to the applicant in question in a situation where an irregularity is being probed, pending the conclusion of the inquiry.
Closing Date for Matric Supplementary Exams 2022 Registration
The deadline for registration for the Matric supplemental examination is February 18, 2022.
What do I need to register For Matric Supplementary?
- An explanation of your findings.
- Authenticated copy of your passport or ID
- if applicable, a formal justification of absence from work during
- Examining in October/November 2019
- coupled with proof to back it up.
How To Register For Matric Supplementary Exams 2022
The registration process for the Matric Supplementary Exam is completed by a candidate at the testing location as soon as they receive their results.
How can I prepare for my supplementary examination?
Exam papers from the past: Exam papers from the past can be one of the most effective ways to review. Access a range of exam papers from the Department of Education on various topics.
You might also think about tutoring. Tutors can assist you in understanding the challenging concepts in your work that you are unable to grasp on your own. Before you rewrite, they will make sure you have covered everything. By putting support structures in place in advance, you can boost your grades.
The following choices are available to candidates who are not qualified to sit for the May/June 2022 tests.
- Re-enroll in a school to take the NSC, as long as the applicant is under 21.
- If the candidate is older than 21, they can sign up as a part-time candidate at a public adult education center.
- At a college for further education and training, enroll in a vocational program.