KIUT Online application 2021/2022;- The eagerly awaited moment, the KIUT admission 2021/2022 season has come, this is one of the most essential times of the year to students who wish to pursue undergraduate studies at the Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT).
KIUT Online application
As a result of an increased number of students applying to the Kampala International University in Tanzania, student’s admission process has become more complex with interested learners applying from different geographical locations, applying for a myriad combination of subjects.
Important things to consider before applying online at Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT).
Consider the following things for a smooth and error-free KIUT Online application 2021/2022:
- Make sure you have read the TCU Guidebook 2021/2022 carefully: you can check this link for more details about the TCU admission guidebook 2021/2022.
- Familiarize yourself with the KIUT admission requirements: Before making an application, make sure you have read and understood the KIUT admission requirements, follow this link to find out more details about KIUT admission requirements.
- Make a full list programs/courses you are going to apply for at the Kampala International University in Tanzania (KIUT).
- Make sure you have a valid and working email address that you will use later while registering your KIUT online application account through KIUT Online Application system.
- Make sure you have a valid phone number, as it will be used for all important notification in the future (Notification about your Selection status and verification code will be sent to this number)
- Prepare your KIUT online application fee: Before starting the application, process make sure you have 10000 TZS Application fee on your mobile money.
How to apply for various Undergraduate programs via KIUT Online Application 2020/2021 – KIUT Online Application System
Here we have all the instructions on how to apply for bachelor degree programs at the Kampala International University in Tanzania via the KIUT online application system.
NOTE: To make your application easier, you are advised to use supported web browsers. Here is the list of supported web browsers for KIUT Online Application System:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Microsoft Edge.
- Safari Browser
- Vivaldi Browser
Instructions on how to apply for various programmes at KIUT through Kampala International University in Tanzania KIUT OAS
- Step #1: Visit the KIUT website and click on the online application link for undergraduate students or postgraduate applicants,
- Step #2: Registration; after clicking the link on step one above, it will direct you to KIUT online application system, form where you should fill in all the required information, If you are First-time applicant then you need to get registered first, First-time applicants are applicants that have not used the KIUT online application system before and have no accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and passwords. The information needed during registration stage includes your name, O-Level number, email, password, type of programme you are applying, and your qualification mode.
- Step #3: Login to KIUT online application and provide your basic information. It includes things like your sex, marital status, date of birth, among others. Existing applicants are applicants who have completed Registration in this system before and were able to create accounts to enable them to log in to the system using their username and password. These applicants can log in to the system anytime
- Step #4: Application fee payments: When logged in applicant will be able to make application fee payment and complete the application.
- Step #5: The Online application, online application and course selection feature will only be visible for filling once application fee is paid.
- Step #6: Submit your completed application: In order to successfully complete the application; applicant is required to complete all steps from Home to Submit your application.