Hilton Work Integrated Learnership Programme is a programme that provides work experience for students and recent graduates who are looking for work in the hospitality industry.
It is a six-month programme where participants earn a living wage and gain skills that will help them find employment.
The Hilton Work Integrated Learnership Programme is available to students and recent graduates in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Singapore, China and Hong Kong and South Africa.
Hilton Work Integrated Learnership Programme 2022
Hilton’s Work Integrated Learnership Programme provides students with a unique opportunity to learn about hospitality and customer service while working in the industry.
Hilton’s Work Integrated Learnership Programme was launched in 2017, and is offered in Singapore, Hong Kong and London. The programme has been designed to provide students with a unique opportunity to learn about hospitality and customer service while working in the industry. It is structured into three modules, each of which lasts for six weeks.
The first module focuses on skills required for the hospitality industry such as communication, problem solving and teamwork. The second module is focused on developing skills required for customer service, such as empathy and understanding customers’ needs. The third module focuses on team management skills that are necessary to succeed in the hospitality industry. The programme aims to enable students to learn the skills necessary for employment in the industry, and to prepare them for entry-level positions. In addition to a programme of study, the students are required to complete an internship in a hotel.
Read Also: Nursing Learnership Programme 2022
TVET learners who need additional qualifications in the hospitality industry, the Hilton Business Integrated Education Program is the right solution for you. This program will give you the extra credentials you need to get the working hours they need as a full qualification.
Hilton is a leading and globally recognized hospitality company. Hilton wants to provide luxury services to its customers who come to its business.
With the best accommodations, amenities, and services, we hope our customers will be able to remember the attributes of the first-class Hilton. In the future, his memories of staying at the Hilton will bring them back to spend quality time with their family members.
If you are interested in the Hilton Business Integrated Education Program, you can join after reading the information we provide you.
Job Title: Hilton Work Integrated Learnership Programme
Duration: 6-12 months
What will you do in the Hilton Business Integrated Education Program? Here are some of the duties you will be responsible for:
- We welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Receiving and delivering customer orders, consistently demonstrating high levels of customer service
- Manage guest inquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Raising the level of sales with the latest management incentives
- Ensure compliance with brand standards
- We strive to achieve departmental goals
- Ensure the cleanliness of work areas
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally conscious
- Assist other departments when necessary and maintain good working relationships
- If you find that the duties are within your capabilities, you should apply.
Moreover, the experience you get from the program will be very beneficial for your career.
Eligibility and requirements
For the qualification requirements for this learning program, Hilton will accept you as long as you are taking hotel/hospitality courses and have completed hospitality studies.
Other qualities they want to obtain from learners are mostly behavioral requirements. Here is what they expect from learners who want to join their programme:
- Good Communication Skills
- Commitment to providing high levels of customer service
- Excellent Care Standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work alone or as a team
- Knowledge of food hygiene regulations
Request/ mode of Appliction
- You can apply online by visiting this link. Click Apply Online and follow the instructions you find there.
Ensure that you have fulfilled all the subjects in your studies and then join the programme.
Final date | closing date
Since they don’t mention a specific date as the closing date, we won’t mention it here. This is a great opportunity for you to add credentials in your resume.
Furthermore, if you are hotel educated, you must know how great Hilton’s reputation is abroad. With their credentials, you will get great recommendations for your career.
Don’t let this opportunity go and grab it as fast as you can! I hope this opportunity is for you and your career path will be brighter.