[Ajira Mpya]-10 NGO Jobs in Tanzania At Ifakara Health Institute
[Ajira Mpya]-10 NGO Jobs in Tanzania At Ifakara Health Institute:- Ifakara Health Institute (IHI) is a leading research organization in Africa with a strong track record in developing, testing and validating innovations for health.
Ifakara Health Institute Driven by a core strategic mandate for research, training and services, the Institute’s work now spans a wide spectrum, covering biomedical and ecological sciences, intervention studies, health-systems research and policy translation.
1. Research Officer
2. (ANTICOV Project) – Nurse
3. Field Supervisor
4. Field Dispenser
5. Nurse Remuneration
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates as per IHI salary scales.
IHI is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit intentional biases or discrimination and harassment of any kind at the work place and during recruitment. All employment decisions are based solely on job requirements and individual qualifications, and our recruitment process is governed by the labour laws of Tanzania.
Mode of Application
- All candidates who meet the above job requirements should send their application letters together with their detailed curriculum vitae (CVs) showing contact addresses including email, telephone/cell phone numbers and copies of academic and professional certificates to the email address below.
- The deadline for this application is 17:00hrs on Thursday September 23rd 2021.
- All e-mail application subject lines should include: The Job Title.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview
For more information Visit https://ihi.or.tz/