UNIVEN Online Application-University of Venda;- The University of Venda (UNIVEN) is a public university located in Thohoyandou, in the Limpopo province of South Africa. It was established in 1982 as a higher education institution for the Venda people, and has since expanded to serve a wider student population.
In this article you will learn how to apply for University of Venda (UNIVEN) through online, you will learn how to access your online application status also you will see the university of Venda Overview and you will see Student Application Form, Just follow this article;
UNIVEN Online Application-University of Venda
How to Apply
Ready to apply to the University of Venda, and join one of the best universities? Select the appropriate online application in this section and learn about the steps you’ll take to complete the application process. You’ll also find instructions about submitting academic records and any other required documents, as well as information about tracking the status of your application after you’ve applied.
APPLICANTS ARE HEREBY ADVISED THAT THE 2023 APPLICATION PROCESS WILL BE ONLINE
The following information is crucial for the successful completion of an online application process
• Only South African undergraduate applicants are to apply on online application wizard
• To apply online, you should be having a South African Identify number, Cell phone number, email address, and credit / debit card with cv number to pay R100 application fee online.
• During online application process, you may save and return at a later stage to resume the application process.
• Applicant will be required to create a pin consisting of 5 digits
• Scan and upload a copy of I.D. document or passport, Grade 11 report or statement of grade 12 results or copy of Matric Certificate
• Complete your application by pressing ‘submit ‘button
• You will then get a student number
To apply online to the University of Venda (UNIVEN), follow the steps below:
- Visit the UNIVEN website at www.univen.ac.za.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Read the information provided and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Select the application type that applies to you (e.g., undergraduate, postgraduate, etc.).
- Fill in the required personal information, academic qualifications, and contact details.
- Upload any required supporting documents, such as a certified copy of your ID or passport, academic transcripts, and proof of payment for the application fee.
- Review your application information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Submit your application by clicking on the “Submit” button.
Once your application has been submitted, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt via email. You can track the progress of your application using your application number and the password you created during the application process.
It is important to note that the application process may differ depending on the programme or level of study you are applying for. You should refer to the UNIVEN website or contact the admissions office for specific information on how to apply for your chosen programme.
Application enquiries can be sent to any of the following officials:
• Mulidzi Fhatuwani – 015 962 8959 email@example.com
• Muthevhuli Alvinah – 015 962 8953
• Nengwekhulu Mishumo – 015 962 8954 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Seth Ugoda – 015 962 8882 Seth.email@example.com
Also You Might Read:
- UNIVEN Student Portal Login-University of Venda: www.univen.ac.za
- UNIVEN Application Status| University of Venda Application Status Check 2023-2024
- UNIVEN Courses and Admission Requirements | University of Venda Admission 2023-2024
- UNIVEN Prospectus For 2023-2024 | University of Venda
Student Application Form
Below you can Upload the application Form depending on your program you are looking to apply for.
- Download 2023 Univen Application Form (Pdf)
- Download 2023 Univen Re-Admission Application Form (Pdf)
How much is UNIVEN application fee 2023?
For the 2022 academic year, the application fee for undergraduate applicants was R120 ($7.75 USD) and for postgraduate applicants was R200 ($12.95 USD). It is important to note that application fees are subject to change from year to year, so you should refer to the UNIVEN website or contact the admissions office directly for the most up-to-date information on application fees for the 2023 academic year.
What To do After You Submitted Your Application At UNIVEN?
- Pay the application fee: You will need to pay the required application fee before your application can be processed. Make sure to keep a record of your payment, such as a receipt or proof of payment.
- Check your application status: You can track the progress of your application using your application number and password. You can check your application status on the UNIVEN website or by contacting the admissions office.
- Submit any outstanding documents: If you are requested to submit any additional documents or information, make sure to do so promptly to avoid any delays in processing your application.
- Attend any required interviews or assessments: Depending on the programme or level of study you have applied for, you may be required to attend an interview or assessment. Make sure to attend these sessions as scheduled and bring any required documents or materials.
- Respond to any offers or notifications: If you are offered admission to UNIVEN or if there are any updates or changes to your application status, make sure to respond promptly and follow any instructions provided.
If you have any questions or concerns about your application, you can contact the UNIVEN admissions office for assistance.
How To Access Your UNIVEN Application Status?
To access your application status at the University of Venda (UNIVEN), follow the steps below:
- Go to the UNIVEN website at www.univen.ac.za.
- Click on the “Student Portal” link in the top right corner of the homepage.
- On the UNIVEN student portal login page, enter your student number and password in the respective fields.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Application Status” link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Your application status will be displayed, indicating whether your application has been received, processed, or requires further action.
If you are unable to access your application status online, you can contact the UNIVEN admissions office for assistance. They will be able to provide you with the necessary support and guidance to access your application status and answer any questions you may have about the status of your application.
For More Information You May Visit The University Website https://www.univen.ac.za/
- Do Not Forget To Share This Article with Others.