Laura Ingraham Husband;- Laura Ingraham is a well-known American conservative political commentator and radio talk show host. She has made a name for herself in the media industry with her strong opinions and sharp tongue. Many of her followers have wondered about the personal life of this accomplished personality, including her marital status and her husband.
Laura Ingraham Husband: All About Her Life History
Laura Ingraham; Who is Laura Ingraham?
Laura Ingraham was married once to businessman James V. D. “J.D.” Dibagio. The couple tied the knot in 1995, but their marriage was short-lived, and they divorced in 1997 after being together for less than a year. Not much is known about Dibagio, as he has kept a low profile since the divorce. However, it is believed that he is currently living in New York and working in the financial industry.
Ingraham has not remarried since her divorce from Dibagio, and there is no information about her dating life or any romantic relationships that she might be involved in currently. She has focused on her career as a radio host and political commentator, becoming a prominent voice in the conservative movement.
While Laura Ingraham’s personal life has been somewhat tumultuous, her professional life has been impressive. She is a graduate of Dartmouth College and the University of Virginia School of Law. In addition to her radio show, The Laura Ingraham Show, which is syndicated nationally, she has also worked as a television commentator for Fox News Channel and as a contributor to several publications, including The Washington Post and National Review.
Ingraham has been involved in politics for many years, working as a speechwriter for the Reagan administration and serving as a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. She is known for her strong conservative views, which often put her at odds with liberals and progressives. Despite this, she has maintained a large following and is widely respected for her insights and analysis of political issues.
Laura Ingraham Profile summary
- Full Name: Laura Anne Ingraham
- Gender : Female
- Date Of Birth June 19, 1963
- Age : 58 (as of 2021).
- Birthplace: Glastonbury (Connecticut, United States)
- Current residence Washington D.C.
- Religion: Christianity
- Straight Sexual orientation
- Ethnicity White
- Nationality: American
- Hair colour: Blonde
- Parents: James Frederick Ingraham III, Anne Caroline
- Marital Status: Not married
- Height 6′ 3″ (190 cm).
- Twitter account @IngrahamAngle
- Facebook Page: @IngrahamAngle
Laura Ingraham age husband/how old is Laura Ingraham husband?
Laura Ingraham was born on June 19, 1963, which makes her currently 59 years old. As for her ex-husband James V. D. “J.D.” Dibagio, I do not have any information on his birth date or age.
Laura Ingraham is married?
No, Laura Ingraham is not currently married. She was briefly married to businessman James V. D. “J.D.” Dibagio in 1991, but they divorced in 1997 after less than a year of marriage. Ingraham is a single mother who has adopted three children from different parts of the world.
She is a single mother of three children: a Guatemalan daughter she adopted in 2008, a Russian boy in 2009, and a third child she adopted in 2011.
Despite not being married, Laura Ingraham is affiliated with prominent politicians. Dinesh Da’Souza, a political commentator whom Ingraham met at Dartmouth University, and she were previously engaged.
It is unknown why they broke up. Despite the allegations that Ingraham had dated Robert Torricelli in 1999, some of which were corroborated by others, none of them specifically addressed the relationship.
Also, it is thought that Ingraham communicated with broadcaster Keith Olbermann in 1998. How they met and how long they were together were both unknown. On April 5, 2005, James V. Reyes and Ingraham became engaged. But they never got hitched.
What is their life together like? (Laura Ingraham and Her Husband)
James and Laura Ingraham have been together for more than 20 years. Together, they are parents to three kids. By all accounts, their marriage appears to be very happy and supportive.
James has had success as an entrepreneur and businessman. He owns his own law company and also has partnerships in several other companies.
Laura has had great success as a commentator and host on radio. The Laura Ingraham Show is her own program, and she frequently contributes to Fox News.
The couple appears to be quite supportive of one another’s professional goals. They routinely travel together and are frequently seen attending events together. They seem to be in a really happy marriage and are obviously very committed to their family.
Laura Ingraham’s career
- Early Career: Ingraham worked as a law clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and as a speechwriter for the Reagan administration.
- Media Career: Ingraham transitioned to media in the mid-1990s and worked as a commentator on MSNBC and CBS. She also hosted her own show, “Watch It!” on MSNBC.
- Radio Show: In 2001, Ingraham launched her own radio show, “The Laura Ingraham Show,” which quickly gained popularity and became one of the most-listened-to conservative talk radio shows in the country.
- Television: Ingraham has been a regular contributor to Fox News since 2005, appearing on various shows and serving as a guest host for “The O’Reilly Factor.” She currently hosts her own show, “The Ingraham Angle,” which premiered in 2017.
- Author: Ingraham has authored several books, including “The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places” and “Of Thee I Zing: America’s Cultural Decline from Muffin Tops to Body Shots.” She is known for her conservative political views and often controversial opinions on social and cultural issues.
- Activism: In addition to her media career, Ingraham has been involved in various political and social causes. She founded the conservative advocacy group, “LifeZette,” and has been a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump and his policies.
Overall, Laura Ingraham has had a long and successful career as a conservative media personality, author, and activist. She is known for her strong opinions and controversial statements, and has become one of the most recognizable figures in American political commentary.
Laura Ingraham Children
- Maria Caroline: Ingraham adopted Maria Caroline from Guatemala in 2008, when she was just three years old. Ingraham has spoken publicly about the challenges of adopting an older child and the adjustments she had to make as a first-time mother.
- Michael Dmitri: Ingraham adopted Michael Dmitri from Russia in 2009, when he was just one year old. Ingraham has described him as a “happy, resilient” child who has adapted well to life in the United States.
- Nikolai Peter: Ingraham adopted Nikolai Peter from Ukraine in 2011, when he was just two years old. Ingraham has described him as a “miracle” child who overcame significant health challenges and has thrived in his new home.
Ingraham has been a vocal advocate for adoption and has written about her experiences as an adoptive parent in her book, “Power to the People.” She has also been critical of international adoption policies and has called for reforms to make the process more efficient and transparent.
Laura Ingraham Net Worth
In addition to her media career, Ingraham has authored several books, including “The Hillary Trap: Looking for Power in All the Wrong Places” and “Of Thee I Zing: America’s Cultural Decline from Muffin Tops to Body Shots,” which have contributed to her net worth.
Ingraham has also been involved in various business ventures, including founding the conservative advocacy website “LifeZette” and launching her own skincare line, “INGRAHAM: Anti-Aging and Restorative Skincare.”
Overall, Laura Ingraham’s net worth reflects her success as a prominent figure in American media and politics, and her ability to leverage her platform into various business ventures.
Laura Ingraham’s Dating History
Since her divorce, Ingraham has not been publicly linked to any romantic partners. She has focused on her career as a political commentator, radio host, and author, and has also devoted time to raising her three children, all of whom she has adopted from different parts of the world.
In interviews, Ingraham has emphasized the importance of family and has spoken about her experiences as a single mother. She has also been a vocal advocate for adoption and has written about her decision to adopt her children in her book, “Power to the People.”
Overall, while Laura Ingraham’s dating history is not well-documented, her focus on her career and family life has been a prominent part of her public persona.
Facts about Laura Ingraham
- Laura Ingraham was born on June 19, 1963, in Glastonbury, Connecticut, USA.
- She graduated from Dartmouth College in 1985, where she earned a degree in English.
- Ingraham worked as a clerk for Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas before embarking on her career in media.
- She started her media career as a speechwriter for Ronald Reagan’s administration in the late 1980s.
- Ingraham was the host of a nationally syndicated radio show, “The Laura Ingraham Show,” from 2001 to 2018.
- Ingraham is a best-selling author, with several books to her name, including “The Obama Diaries” and “Billionaire at the Barricades.”
- She is a conservative political commentator and has been a frequent guest on Fox News, as well as hosting her own show on the network, “The Ingraham Angle.”
- Ingraham has been a vocal advocate for adoption, and has adopted three children from different parts of the world.
- Ingraham has faced controversy over the years for her comments on various topics, including immigration, race, and LGBTQ+ rights.
- Ingraham is a cancer survivor and has spoken publicly about her battle with breast cancer, urging other women to get screened for the disease.
Overall, Laura Ingraham’s career in media and politics has been marked by controversy and success, and she has been a prominent voice in conservative politics and commentary for many years.
In conclusion, Laura Ingraham was married once to James V. Dibagio, but the couple divorced after less than a year of marriage. Since then, she has focused on her career as a radio host and political commentator, becoming a leading voice in the conservative movement. While her personal life has been somewhat turbulent, her professional achievements have been impressive, and she continues to be a significant figure in American media and politics.