How to use Google Docs 2022;- You may write, format, and collaborate on documents using Google Docs, an online word processor. See our list of the top Google Docs tips.
How to use Google Docs 2022
Also Read: The Best Ways Used To Grow Vanila in Tanzania 2022
Step 1: Create a document
Making a new document
- Open the Docs home page at docs.google.com on your computer.
- Click Blank New under “Start a new document” in the top left corner.
Another option is to use the URL docs.google.com/create to start fresh documents.
Step 2: Edit and format
editing a document:
- Open a Google Docs document on your PC.
- Double-clicking a word or highlighting the text you want to edit with your cursor will select it.
- begin editing
- Click Undo Undo or Redo Redo at the top to reverse an action.
On a touchscreen device like a Pixel Book, double-tap the document to begin typing in order to edit it.
Also See: Top 10 Most Valuable and Biggest Companies in the World
In a document, you can add and edit text, paragraphs, spacing, and more.
- Set the font or paragraph style
- Include a headline, title, or table of contents.
Step 3: Share & work with others
You can decide who has access to which files and folders, and whether they may view, modify, or comment on them.
- Top 10 strategies for using Google Workspace to draft winning proposals
- Top 10 ways to manage projects using Google Workspace
Check Also: Top 10 Most Powerful Countries in the World 2022