University of Ibadan Courses, Fee and Admission Requirements;- Looking to study at the University of Ibadan? Make sure to check out our courses, fee and admission requirements list first!
University of Ibadan Overview
University of Ibadan is one of the oldest universities in Nigeria. It was founded in 1885 by the then governor of Lagos, Sir James Alexander Stewart. The university has a total enrolment of over 30,000 students from all over the country and abroad. The university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various disciplines.
The University of Ibadan charges a tuition fee which is N600,000 per annum for full-time students. Part-time students are charged N300,000 per annum. There is also a compulsory student union membership fee of N300 per semester. The university also reserves the right to levy additional fees which are yet to be announced.
The University of Ibadan offers admission into its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes on the basis of an integrated score obtained in the National Senior School Certificate Examination (NSCE). The university also accepts applicants who have passed the General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level examination or its equivalent from recognized international schools.
The University of Ibadan has a campus located in the heart of the city of Ibadan. The buildings and facilities at the campus are modern and adequate for the
Courses and Fees Structure Offered at Ibadan University
Ibadan University offers a variety of courses that cater to students’ needs. The courses offered are as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Psychology
- Master of Science in Agricultural Science and Technology
- Master of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Science in Clinical Psychology
Admission Requirements To Join University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan is a prestigious university located in the city of Ibadan, Nigeria. It offers various courses and programs that students can choose from to further their education. To join the university, students must meet certain admission requirements, which are listed below.
To be considered for admission to the University of Ibadan,
students must have completed secondary school with a minimum of Grade 8 (or equivalent) in either English or French.
In addition, applicants must have obtained at least a Second Class Lower Division Academic Certificate from an approved Nigerian university or college.
Finally, applicants must pass the University of Ibadan’s Common Entrance Examination (UE).
Application procedures for the University of Ibadan are explained on its website. The application fee is N5,000. The deadline for applications is November 15th each year.
How To Apply to Join University of Ibadan?
University of Ibadan is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in Nigeria. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes. Admission requirements vary depending on the programme you are applying to, but generally you will need a good academic record, a valid passport and acceptable English language test results. The university also has a strict fee structure which can be found on its website.
University of Ibadan MBA requirements
If you are intending to study at the University of Ibadan, then you will need to know the admission requirements and fees. The university offers a range of courses that can be studied in full or part-time. The courses offered include business, law, information technology, health sciences and humanities.
Admission requirements for University of Ibadan courses are as follows:
– A university degree or a recognized equivalent qualification
– passes in English Language and Mathematics (or their equivalents)
– Applicants must not have any outstanding financial obligations to the university or any other institution
– Applicants must not have been found guilty of an offence punishable by imprisonment for more than one year
The application process for University of Ibadan courses is as follows:
Application forms can be downloaded from the website or obtained from the admissions office.
You will also need to provide your national ID number,
date of birth and Estimated Family Income (EFI). Applications should be made online or through the admissions office between January and April each year. The application fee is N600.
APPLY NOW To join University of Ibadan
Fee Structure at University of Ibadan
The University of Ibadan (UI) offers a range of courses and programmes that are both challenging and rewarding. Fees for undergraduate and postgraduate study at UI vary depending on the programme or course selected, but all programmes and courses require payment of some form.
- For undergraduate studies, fees for full-time students usually range from N8,000 to N19,000 per annum.
- For part-time students, the fee may be lower or higher depending on the course chosen and the duration of study.
- Fees for international students are typically much higher than those charged to Nigerian students.
- Postgraduate study at UI is also available in a range of disciplines and programmes, but fees for postgraduate study vary depending on the programme selected. The most common charges for postgraduate programmes are in the vicinity of N60,000 per annum for full-time students and N30,000 per annum for part-time students.
- To find out about specific admission requirements for certain UI courses and programmes, please visit the website or contact the institution’s admissions office.
ui requirements for law
University of Ibadan offers a number of undergraduate courses in law.
The course requirements, fee structure and admission requirements vary depending on the program you choose to enrol in. In this article, we will outline the general requirements for all law courses at UI.
To be admitted into any of the undergraduate law programs at UI, you must meet the following compulsory prerequisites:
1) A high school diploma or equivalent;
2) English language proficiency either with an IELTS score of 6.5 (with no less than 5 bands in each module), or an TOEFL score of 550 paper-based test score (with no less than 21 on the internet-based test); and
3) Successful completion of a Nigerian Law School Admissions Test (NLSAT).
For full admission into any undergraduate law program at UI, applicants must also satisfy the university’s specific course requirements. In most cases, these requirements involve completing a certain number of college-level credits in liberal arts and sciences subjects, including civics and political science.
In addition to meeting these general admission criteria, applicants must also demonstrate strong writing and legal analysis skills by submitting either the Law Essay or the Personal Statement. Finally, applicants must also be in good physical and mental health, have no criminal record, and have a valid passport.
For more information on the admission requirements for any of UI’s law programs, please visit the university’s website.
If you are considering a university in Nigeria, it is important to know the fee and admission requirements. This information can help you narrow down your choices and get a better idea of what studying at the University of Ibadan would involve. Additionally, this guide will provide you with important details about the courses offered at the university as well as some insight into how applicants are selected.
- Top 10 Best Schools for Nursing in Nigeria
- Cheap and Healthy Nigerian Food: The Best Nigerian Recipes to Eat on a tight budget
- Health Food for Lunch in Nigeria – Delicious and Healthy Recipes to Help You Eat Better
- Top Best Public Universities in Nigeria 2022-2023
- 10 Best Private Universities in Nigeria
- The Best Top Universities in Nigeria to study 2022