Search and find the latest jobs in Tanzania-Cocacola Kwanza Jobs Vacancies| apply for the Central Region Knowledge & Insights, Nafasi mpya za kazi Coca-Cola Tanzania, Look at Cocacola Kwanza Limited Careers.
Cocacola Kwanza Jobs Vacancies 2022
|Job Title||Central Region Knowledge & Insights|
|Job Category||Commercial – Sales and Marketing|
|Company||Coca-Cola Kwanza (Tanzania)|
|Location – Country||Tanzania|
|Location – Province||Not Applicable|
|Location – Town / City||Dar es Salaam|
The role will contribute to the CCBA’s vision by managing the country/regional insights and knowledge team that leads local analysis and research, and references multiple data sources to articulate high-quality, actionable insights in order to support market decision-making and the CCBA’s strategic objectives.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide market insights and specialist knowledge to regions/country, channels and key functions to support business decision making process.
• Ensure accurate and timely availability of contracted syndicated reports (i.e., Nielsen).
• Define research needs in each country.
• Lead local analysis, studies and researches to support country decision making process.
• Develop detailed analysis platform of customer data used for superior category interaction and category development to support Sales & Distribution.
• Analytical work contribution to the development of the corporate and business strategy
• Contribute to the design and implementation of key business performance management mechanisms
• Responsible for market potential studies and provide customer, channel, category, pack, brand, competitor, and consumer specific information.
• Implement insights into local market performances across all categories, global market best practices and future opportunities.
• Analyze and have deep market knowledge in order to provide support in the developing short term, medium and long term pricing s strategies
• Development of econometric modelling to formulate the short –, medium and long term pricing strategies. Cocacola Kwanza Jobs Vacancies
Skills, Experience & Education
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or a related field;
- 3 – 5 years experience in sales in a managerial role (preferably with FMCG companies).
- Candidate must have commercial/industry awareness,
- deep insight and knowledge management experience,
- highly business focused strategic thinker,
- influencer with strong communication skills,
- strong interpersonal skills and up-to-date on macroeconomic trends (customer economics, category and competitor analysis ),
- problem solving,
- growth mindset,
- consumer and customer focus. Cocacola Kwanza Jobs Vacancies