200 Job Vacancies at PCCB Tanzania-Investigation Officers, Nafasi za kazi PCCB Tanzania, Apply for a Job at PCCB,
Director General of the Prevention and Combating of Corruption Bureau (PCCB) invites qualified Tanzanians to fill vacant posts as shown below:
INVESTIGATION OFFICERS (200 POSTS)
>>Applicants must have at least a first degree from an educational institution recognized by the Government of Tanzania in any of the following fields;
- Anthropology and Cultural Tourism,
- Information Technology,
- Computer Science,
- Economics and Planning,
- Human Resource Management,
- Public Administration,
- Records Management,
- Land Management and Evaluation,
- Oil and Gas,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Veterinary Engineering,
- Chemical Engineering and Process Engineering,
- Community Development,
- Civil Engineering and Water Engineering.
>>Applicants must have a minimum pass of a second class lower.
>>Applicants who have been registered by the relevant professional board(s) will be highly regarded
General requirements and conditions for all applicants
- Applicants must be of a high degree of integrity with no criminal record.
- Applicants must have attended national service programs.
- All applicants must be Tanzanian nationals and not be over 30 years old.
- Applicants must attach their relevant certified copies of academic certificates and other credentials including birth certificate, school leaving certificate, National Identity Card (NIDA), NIDA registration number etc.
- Certificates, partial transcripts and result slips are not accepted
- Certificates from foreign examination bodies for ordinary or advanced education must be certified by the National Examinations Board of Tanzania (NECTA).
- Only certificates that have been verified by foreign universities by the Tanzania Commission on Universities (TCU) will be accepted.
- Applicants must attach a recent Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a reliable physical address, email address, email address and mobile phone numbers.
- Submitting false academic certificates and false information in your CV will lead to legal action
- Applicants must submit three names of referees with their trusted contact and one recent passport-sized photograph for each referee.
- Applicants who have been dismissed from public service for any reason should not apply.
- Application letters must be handwritten in Swahili or English.
- Applicants employed by government institutions must direct their applications through their current employers.
- Only applicants who comply with the pre-defined qualifications and conditions will be shortlisted for further recruitment.
>>All applicants should note that once appointed they will be assigned to work in any location designated by the General Manager
>>Anti-Corruption Club membership certificate will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY FOR 200 Job Vacancies at PCCB Tanzania-Investigation Officers
All applications must be submitted through the PCCB recruitment portal and its address: www.pccb.go.tz/jobportal and not otherwise (sent / manual submission will not be accepted). All letters of request should be addressed to:
General Director ,
Office of Prevention and Anti-Corruption,
s. B 1291
Taasisi ya Kuzuia na Kupambana na Rushwa,
Mtaa wa Jamhuri,