Fomu ya NIDA Pdf | NIDA Online Registration Form 2023
Fomu ya NIDA, NIDA Online Registration Form, fomu ya nida online, nida online application, nida registration form pdf, fomu ya kusajili kitambulisho cha taifa, in this article you will find NIDA Registration form that will help you to get your NIDA ID.
The National Identification Authority (NIDA) has been established with the Certificate of the National Identification Authority (Establishment) 2008 with the authority to register and issue IDs to Tanzanian and non-Tanzanian citizens who are 18 years of age and above in accordance with rules. . People Registration and Identity Act, (Act No. 11 of 1986) New Edition 2012.
Be a responsible body to provide nationally and internationally recognized identity services.
Issuing IDs to Tanzanians and Foreigners of Tanzania and setting up a Recognition Register with the aim of Enhancing Security and Peace, Economic and Social Development for National Development.
How to get NIDA ID?
Applications for NIDA IDs can be submitted to NIDA offices located in all regions, as well as the Tanzania Investment Center (TIC) for eligible investors to register for TIC. Here you will find the Nida Registration Form (Nida Form) and everything you need to know before you start submitting a NIC application.
How to Apply for NIDA ID?
To apply for NIDA ID via online you suppose to have some of the documents that will help you to get your ID
Required Documents For Nida Registration
- NIDA application form 2A
- LGA introduction letter (x 2)
- NIDA form stamped by LGA
- Proof of citizenship (x 2)
- Proof of existence (x 2)
- Proof of age (x 2)
- NIDA application form stamped by LGA and Immigration
Fomu ya NIDA Pdf | NIDA Online Registration Form
Below is the special form (Fomu ya NIDA) that you may download it so as you can fill it and submit via online
Why to register/Enroll for NIDA?
- It will help increase the scope of Government revenue
- It will help to identify the person easily when they need to be offered various services
- institutions like banks, credit institutions and health services.
- It makes it easier to identify borrowers to repay loans from banks with various funds institutions in the country.
- It helps to keep records of crime incidents in an electronic register.
- It enables you to identify a person when doing business or other activities using different names.
How do I find my Nida number?
How do I get a NIDA card?